Mood Swings

Like swings are my moods these days. Sometimes up…and sometimes down.  It's normal (I know) but I have to deal and  overcome the negative emotions most of the time. One morning  I decided to listen to a sermon while working. Joel Osteen talked about these changing moods. And I know he's right.  In order to remind myself, I opted  to share his thoughts and views about this. 


* Emotional stability should be our daily goal. There should be smiles on our face during sunny or rainy days.
* It would be difficult to live with a moody person.
*Don't go around walking with our troubles. Learn to shake off our troubles otherwise we will  drag ourselves down including the people around us.
*You may not feel like smiling but if we want to rise above that emotion, we have to smile by faith.
*God works from the inside out but He expect us to work from the outside in. Thus we have to put a smile first and then joy will follow.


*Learn to develop the character stability!
*Your ability will only be released through stability ~unknown.
*God will not promote us if we keep on losing our patience, our cool, our character.
*We are anointed to enjoy our everyday life. Today is a big event because we're still alive!

Let us remember:

My early morning shot today

15 comments:

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

Hi Ric, keep smiling. Remember you are an inspiration to a lot of people. I love coming to your blog because you always lift me up. Thanks my friend, Dawn

Aunt Mary said...

Very nice post Ric,cute pics, wise words :)

Ric said...

Oh, thank you so much Dawn. I appreciate your kind words. Have a great weekend!

Ric said...

Thank you too Aunt Mary. Take care and have a nice weekend!

Joy said...

Nice words to remember:)
Thanks God for the joy that he gives us in every situation.

Unknown said...

mood swings, guilty much ako dyan parekoy lalo sa work ko bipolar ata ako ee

Rix said...

ako every month ata may mood swings lolz.

Ric said...

Yes Ms Joy, thank God for the reminders. Kailangan natin yang paalala daily!

Ric said...

MeCoy, long time no hear... hope you're doing well sa wok mo... Bipolar? ano ba yon? di ako gaanong familiar.. search ko sa web.. anyway, ganyan talaga kapag nag-aadjust sa panibagong environment o situation sa work o family....

Ric said...

Rix, ok lang kung every month... wag lang every minute : )
have a great weekend everyone!

yccos said...

chill lang :D

happy thoughts and stay away from bad vibes :D :D :D :D

Ric said...

yes, Iccos thanks...have a blessed weekend!

jonathan said...

I am known to be stern looking and never smiling but they just don't know it. Maybe I should show some of those smiles.

It's one thing to read the quotes that can inspire us, but it's another thing to place the quotations on beautiful backgrounds. Good job!

Ric said...

Salamat din Jon...I used to smile a lot too...kailangang ibalik lagi... smiles and laughter, the best nature's healer! Thanks!!!!

Michelle said...

You have no idea how beautifully written this post is (I know you wrote it lol ) but the words are so inspiring and also encouraging me when I'm in bad moods. Thanks for this post. I wish I could get a laminated copy to hang in my room :-)

Ps: Don't stop sharing such lovely post